Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer Bread II
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup canned green chile peppers, chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|