Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer Boiled Peel-and-Eat Shrimp
- 1 bottle brown ale (recommended: Newcastle Brown Ale)
- 3 cups water
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 stalks celery, chopped into large chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, unpeeled, tail on, deveined
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges, for serving
- Cocktail sauce, for serving
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?