Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer Batter Cauliflower
- 1 quart vegetable oil, or as needed
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or more to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or more to taste (optional)
- 1 1/4 cups flat beer
- 2 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|