Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer-Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Red Cabbage
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 1/2-1 3/4 pounds total)
- 1/4 cup lager
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (packed) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 medium red cabbage, cored, cut into 1/2" strips
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?