Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer-Brined Grilled Pork Chops
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups dark lager beer
- 1/4 cup coarse salt
- 3 tablespoons (packed) dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 6 1- to 1 1/4-inch-thick center-cut bone-in pork chops
- 7 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried sage leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?