Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer-Braised Pulled Pork Recipe
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4- to 4-1/2-pound boneless pork butt, butchers twine or netting removed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 medium garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 medium
- , sliced into rounds
- 2 medium yellow onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 24 ounces brown ale
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?