Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer-Braised Brats with Quick Apple and Onion Sauerkraut
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 large, uncooked bratwursts
- 2 bottles of beer, divided (whatever you like to drink)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups shredded cabbage (about half of a small head)
- 1/2 cup shredded tart apple (about one apple)
- 1/2 cup shredded onion (about one small onion)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?