Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beefed-Up Chinese Burritos
- 1 pound ground beef, fresh or frozen (see Notes)
- 8 ounces fresh button mushrooms
- 1 small head green cabbage, or ½ large head (about 1¼ pounds; see Notes)
- 2 medium-size carrots
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil or other vegetable oil
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons Asian (dark) sesame oil
- 12 small (7-inch) flour tortillas
- Extra hoisin sauce, for the tortillas (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 551kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 51mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 62g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|