Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef with red wine & carrots
- vegetable or sunflower oil , for frying
- 1kg shin of beef or stewing beef, cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 large onions , sliced
- 600g carrots , cut into batons
- 4 garlic cloves , crushed
- glass red wine (about 175ml/6fl oz)
- 850ml beef stock
- 3 bay leaves
- few thyme sprigs
- jacket potatoes or mash, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?