Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef with grilled pumpkin, corn, basil & chilli
- groundnut oil
- 600g squash or pumpkin , peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 200g shallots , peeled and halved lengthways
- 1 sweetcorn cob
- 2 rib-eye steaks (approx 300g each)
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- a large bunch purple basil leaves
- a large bunch coriander , leaves picked
- 1 red chilli , deseeded
- 1 lime , juiced
- a pinch golden caster sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?