Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef with a gratinated mushroom glaze
- 200g mix of shiitake, oyster and shimeji mushrooms , or just one variety, halved if large
- olive oil
- 25g lardons (or a piece of smoked bacon or pancetta, cut to make 25g lardons)
- 16-24 baby onions or shallots
- 4 artichoke hearts in oil, quartered, or 16 quarters
- balsamic vinegar
- 600g piece beef fillet (ask the butcher for an even piece. Wrap it tightly in clingfilm to make a nice roll and chill it. Don't be tempted to tie it with string or you'll end up with tie marks when you undo it)
- 2 egg yolks
- small bunch chervil , leaves chopped
- 4 tbsp double cream
- 6 tbsp grated Parmesan , plus extra to finish
- vinaigrette , to finish
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?