Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef with Wild Mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 2-pound boneless beef chuck roast
- Kosher salt
- 4 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 8 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 8 ounces mixed mushrooms (such as hen of the woods, chanterelle, crimini, and stemmed shiitake), torn into large pieces
- Flaky sea salt (such as Maldon)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?