Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef with Peppers
- 1-1/2 pound Flank Steak, Sliced Very Thin Against The Grain
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Sherry
- 2 Tablespoons Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Ginger
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 teaspoon Red Chile Paste (or A Few Dashes Red Chile Oil)
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 whole Medium Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 2 whole Red Bell Peppers, Cored And Sliced Into Rings
- 1 Tablespoon Diced Fresh Jalapeno (or 1 Teaspoon Dice Hot Pepper)
- Red Pepper Flakes, For Sprinkling
- Cilantro Leaves
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?