Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef with Caramelized Shallots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 pound) boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into thin strips
- 6 medium shallots, cut in quarters
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 packets Swanson® Flavor Boost™ Concentrated Beef Broth
- 1/3 (12 ounce) package medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|