Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef with Broccoli
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pounds sirloin steak, thinly slices against the grain
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 5 cups borccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, minced (do this in your food processor)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- DirectionsCombine 2 tablespoons cornstarch and salt; add beef and toss to coat.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?