Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 600 g quality stewing beef
- olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of fresh coriander
- 400 g tinned chickpeas, drained
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 800 ml organic vegetable stock
- 1 small squash, approximately 800g, deseeded and cut into 5cm chunks
- 100 g prunes, stoned and roughly torn
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds, toasted
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 level tablespoon ras el hanout spice mix
- 1 level tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 level tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 level tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 level tablespoon sweet paprika
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?