Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef stir-fry with ginger
- 500g beef rump, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 300g pack ready-cooked rice noodles
- 1 large red chilli
- 1 fat garlic clove , chopped
- 4cm piece ginger , peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 stick lemongrass , trimmed and sliced
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 100g sugar snap peas , cut into thin strips
- 8 baby corn , sliced diagonally
- 6 spring onions , trimmed and sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts
- roughly chopped coriander , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?