Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef shin osso bucco with gremolata
- 60g plain flour , seasoned
- 4 large pieces beef shin, cut across the bone , approx 350g each
- olive oil
- 2 onions , diced
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 carrot , diced
- 2 celery sticks, diced
- 300ml white wine
- 2 large tomatoes , chopped
- 400ml beef stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 lemon , zested
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- a bunch flat-leaf parsley , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?