Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef shin macaroni
- 1kg shin of beef , in a single piece, bone in
- 5 small onions , peeled
- 5 small carrots , washed
- herbs and spice mix (2 sprigs thyme, 1 sprig rosemary, 1 bay leaf, 10 peppercorns, 20 fennel seeds and 2 star anise, tied in a muslin bag)
- 750ml red wine
- 1l beef stock
- 1l chicken stock
- beef dripping or oil, for frying
- 150g smoked bacon , diced into 2cm pieces
- 250g elbow macaroni or other small tubular pasta
- 150g bone marrow , diced
- 150g Doddington cheese (or 100g Parmesan if you can't get Doddington)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?