Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef, red wine & black olive stew
- 600g braising beef (chuck or shin), in chunks
- groundnut oil
- 12 small shallots , peeled
- 100g smoked streaky bacon , diced
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 200ml red wine
- 200ml beef stock
- 12 black olives
- 1kg Maris Piper potato , peeled and halved
- 25g butter
- a small handful parsley , chopped (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?