Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef massaman curry
- 85g unsalted peanuts
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 4 tbsp massaman curry paste (we used Bart)
- 600g stewing beef steak , cut into large chunks
- 450g waxy potatoes , cut into 2.5cm chunks
- 1 onion , cut into thin wedges
- 4 kaffir lime leaves (available from Thai shops or dried from supermarkets)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- 1 tbsp palm or soft light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely sliced, to serve
- jasmine rice , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?