Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef kofta curry with fluffy rice, beans & peas
- 1 x 250 g pack of ready-to-eat Puy lentils
- 1 heaped teaspoon garam masala
- 400 g quality lean beef mince olive oil
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 2 spring onions
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon runny honey
- 2 heaped teaspoons Patak's rogan josh curry paste
- x 400 g tin of light coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons fat-free natural yoghurt, to serve
- 1 lemon
- 1 mug (300g) 10-minute wholegrain or basmati rice
- 5 cardamom pods
- 200 g green or yellow beans
- 200 g frozen peas
- 2 uncooked poppadoms
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?