Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef fillet with fennel salad & rosemary cream dressing
- 1l beef stock or chicken stock, preferably homemade
- 1 onion , quartered
- 1 carrot , roughly chopped
- 1 medium fennel bulb , stalks trimmed and reserved
- 4 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1kg prime quality beef fillet
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 6 tbsp vinaigrette , preferably homemade
- about 6 baby courgettes
- 4 tbsp double cream
- 2 large Little Gem lettuces , leaves separated
- parmesan shavings, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?