Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef enchiladas with chipotle-pasilla chili gravy
- For the pasilla-chipotle chili gravy:
- 1 or 2 dried chipotle chiles (depending on how hot you want it), seeds and stems removed
- 4 dried pasilla chiles, seeds and stems removed
- 1/4 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Pinch of ground allspice
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons lard or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?