Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef, cheese & broad bean quesadillas
- 140g frozen broad beans , podded if you want
- 2 sirloin or rump steaks , weighing about 450g/1lb in total
- 1 tbsp olive oil , for brushing
- 200g medium cheddar , grated
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 jalapeo pepper , chopped
- 1 large tomato , chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- salsa , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?