Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef carpaccio with marinated bean salad
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 250 g green or mixed beans, topped but not tailed
- 1 x 500 g quality beef fillet
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme
- olive oil
- 2 small shallots, or a small red onion, peeled and very finely chopped
- 1 handful of fresh soft herbs (chervil, parsley, yellow inner celery, tarragon), leaves picked and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?