Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Vegetable Shish Kebabs Recipe
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest (from about 1 medium lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 5 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (1-1/2- to 2-pound) sirloin steak, about 1 inch thick
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 1 pound summer squash (zucchini, yellow, or a mixture of both)
- 1 medium red onion
- 10 (12-inch) wooden or metal skewers (soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes to avoid burning on the grill)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?