Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Vegetable Ragout
- 3/4 pound beef tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 1/4 cup port wine
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.5g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|