Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Scallops with Cellophane Noodles
- 1 pound cellophane noodles
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 pound beef tenderloin, in strips 2 inches by ½ inch
- ¾ pound sea scallops
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1½ cups scallions, sliced diagonally
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 544kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (46%)|
|Cholesterol 68mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 68g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|