Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Sausage Fried Wontons
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon Asian sweet chili sauce, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 3 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup Asian sweet chili sauce, for dipping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|