Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Potato Burritos
- 1 large baking potato
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil such as safflower
- 3/4 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile finely chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) chopped tomatoes with juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Coarse salt
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1/4 cup grated Monterey Jack
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 lime plus wedges for garnish
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?