Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Pork Ragu
- 8 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1/2 onion, minced (2/3 cup)
- 1 medium carrot, diced small (1/2 cup)
- 1 stalk celery, minced (1/3 cup)
- 5 sprigs thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 28-ounce can good-quality Italian tomatoes with juices, tomatoes crushed well with your hands
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?