Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Mushroom Crostini with Thyme
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 8-ounce beef tenderloin steaks
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 pound assorted mushrooms (such as crimini, oyster, and stemmed shiitake), thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, divided, plus sprigs (for garnish)
- 1/4 cup medium-dry Sherry (such as amontillado)
- 1 5-ounce package soft fresh goat cheese
- 16 diagonally cut 1/2-inch-thick baguette slices, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?