Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Irish Stout Stew
- 2 pounds lean beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups Irish stout beer (such as Guinness®)
- 2 cups chopped carrot
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.1g|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|