Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Green Tomato Casserole Recipe
- 10 ounces white pearl onions
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for dusting beef, plus 1/4 cup for stew
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 medium green bell peppers, large dice
- 2 medium stalks celery, large dice
- 5 medium cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (or 3 teaspoons fresh)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups beef broth
- 4 medium green, unripe tomatoes, large dice
- 2 medium bay leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?