Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Dark Beer Chili
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 5 pounds ground chuck
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 1/2 pounds onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds red bell peppers, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds yellow bell peppers, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 large jalapeño chiles with seeds, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 7 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons (packed) minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce*
- 2 28-ounce cans crushed tomatoes with added puree
- 2 15-ounce cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 12-ounce bottle dark beer (such as stout)
- Sour cream
- Chopped green onions
- Coarsely grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?