Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Broccoli Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli - cut into florets, stems peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 pound thick sliced deli roast beef, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 green onions cut diagonally into thin slices
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|