Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Black Bean Chili
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons cumin, toasted and ground
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (19 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup beef broth, beer or coffee
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?