Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Biscuit
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green chile pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.9g|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|