Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Bean Chili
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, chopped, plus more for serving
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3/4 pound ground beef chuck
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 ounce 15-ounce can kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate, chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?