Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Barley Stew with Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2-3 pounds beef chuck, cut into chunks
- 3 cups chopped onions
- 1 pound button or cremini mushrooms, quartered if small or 1/4-inch sliced
- 1 quart beef or chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 cup pearl barley
- 1 cup roughly chopped carrot
- 3 cups celery root, peeled and chopped into 3/4-inch to 1-inch chunks
- Black pepper
- About 1/2 cup sour cream (around 1 Tbsp sour cream per serving)
- Dill for garnish
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?