Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Barley Soup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1½ large onions, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 4 ribs celery, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and chunked
- 2½ pounds bone-in beef shank
- 8 cups water
- ¾ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup pearl barley, rinsed and drained
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 261kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 44mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|