Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef and Andouille Burgers with Asiago Cheese
- 4 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces andouille sausages, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef (15% fat)
- 2 large shallots, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 6 large sesame-seed hamburger buns
- 6 1/3-inch-thick slices red onion
- Olive oil
- 1 cup coarsely grated Asiago cheese*
- 1 7- to 7 1/2-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?