Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef & sweet potato skewers with chimichurri sauce
- 3 sweet potatoes , cut into 4cm chunks
- 700g sirloin steaks , cut into 4cm chunks
- 16 bay leaves
- 1 red pepper , cut into chunks
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 8 wooden skewers , soaked for 30 minutes, or use metal ones
- 1 red chilli , seeded and finely chopped
- a small bunch coriander , finely chopped
- a large bunch flat-leaf parsley , finely chopped
- 125ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp hot smoked Spanish paprika
- 2 fat garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?