Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef & green papaya salad
- 2 beef fillet steaks, about 300g in total
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- tbsp golden caster sugar
- garlic clove , chopped
- 1 green papaya , peeled and finely shredded
- 2 carrots , peeled and finely shredded
- 50g roasted peanuts , roughly chopped
- small bunch Vietnamese mint , leaves picked
- small bunch English mint , leaves picked
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 red Thai chillies , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 lime , juiced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?