Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef & beetroot curry
- 750g raw beetroot , stalks trimmed to 1cm
- finger-length piece ginger , chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 whole red chilli , seeds and all
- small bunch coriander , leaves reserved to serve, remaining leaves and stalks roughly chopped
- 6 cardamom pods
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp treacle
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- tsp ground cloves
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1kg British feather blade beef (or other stewing beef), cut into big chunks
- 2 onions , chopped
- 2 beef stock cubes
- 2 tsp garam masala
- naan bread , basmati rice and raita or natural yogurt, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?