Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef, ale & parsnip pudding
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 100g smoked bacon lardons
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g lean stewing beef , cubed
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 3 parsnips , cubed
- 500ml brown ale
- 300ml beef stock
- 2 tbsp cranberry or redcurrant jelly
- 4 thyme sprigs
- greens , to serve (optional)
- butter , for greasing
- 300g self-raising flour , plus extra for dusting
- 2 tsp English mustard powder
- 140g shredded suet
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?