Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- a good beef fillet (preferably Aberdeen Angus) of around 1kg/2lb 4oz
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 250g/ 9oz chestnut mushroom , include some wild ones if you like
- 50g/ 2oz butter
- 1 large sprig fresh thyme
- 100ml/ 3.5 fl oz dry white wine
- 12 slices prosciutto
- 500g/1lb 2oz pack puff pastry , thawed if frozen
- a little flour , for dusting
- 2 egg yolks beaten with 1 tsp water
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?