Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1kg piece centre cut beef fillet , trimmed
- olive oil
- Dijon mustard , for brushing
- 100g shallots , finely diced
- thyme leaves from two sprigs
- 50g butter
- 200g chestnut mushrooms , finely diced
- 200g button mushrooms , finely diced
- 45g brioche breadcrumbs
- 80g duck or chicken livers , finely chopped
- 80g bone marrow , diced (optional)
- 500g block puff pastry , plus 250g extra if you are making the lattice decoration
- 3 egg yolks , beaten, for brushing and glazing
- 200g plain flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 500ml milk
- 10g chives , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?