Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2¼ lb (1kg) beef tenderloin, cut from the thick end, well trimmed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 9 oz (250g) cremini mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp brandy or Madeira
- One 17.3 oz (484g) box thawed frozen puff pastry
- 1 large egg, beaten, for glazing
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 993kcal (50%)|
|Total Fat 73g (113%)|
|Saturated Fat 25g (123%)|
|Cholesterol 163mg (54%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|